“Fitness” means something different to everyone, but we can all agree that when you do more of it, it increases your overall health and well-being.
Being fit isn’t just about your appearance, it’s about being healthy from the inside out and working on all aspects: mind, body, & spirit.
The gateway to the mind is through nutrition and fitness and once those areas are strong, you can truly step into your authentic power. By working out, eating well, making healthy choices, and surrounding yourself with a positive tribe, you’re more likely to stick with it and keep working toward your goals.
Erica hosts monthly, Saturday boot camps at Shape It Up Fitness and here’s what she had to say about what adding fitness has done for her:
“By nature I am timid, reserved, and a little shy.
What fitness has done for me, is it’s brought the real me forward.
What do I mean by that,
•It’s allowed me to keep pushing through a challenge, even though it gets hard.
•It’s allowed me to stand
up for what I believe in.
•It’s allowed me to fight back
and use my voice.
•It’s given me inner confidence and
I feel powerful in the gym and in life.”
Meet the Coaches
Beth is a mom of 2 boys, business-guru, travel enthusiast, and she loves glamping, golfing, and wine.
Exhausted, overweight, under-paid is how she would describe herself before getting started on her nutrition & fitness plan and finding this community.
- That eating right is a key part to keeping your energy up! What you feed your body will determine how you feel
- The size you wear doesn’t determine who you are
- That you can earn money for helping people feel better about themselves
- You can look good even after having kids
If you’re determined to look and feel better, want a community that supports you, and want to help others achieve the same— then you belong here!
Owner/Nutrition & Fitness Coach
Erica is a wife of a dairy farmer, mom of 3, book nerd, movie-trivia-queen, and FRIENDS fanatic.
Underweight, stressed, and exhausted— that’s how she would describe herself before getting started on her nutrition & fitness plan and finding this community.
- That fitness & nutrition are a starting point for positive changes that will affect every area of your life for the better, if you allow it
- That self-care is how you take your personal power back
- To train for life, not just for an event
- That you can still be a great mom, while going after your goals & dreams
If you’re ready to find your strong, fit, & healthy and have an identity outside of mom & wife, then you belong here!
Nutrition Coach/peer support specialist
Shelly is a free-spirited hippie at heart, active wife, mother, nana of 4 boys, & business owner that likes to spend her weekends on the lake.
Exhausted, overweight with unhealthy eating habits, and trying to find her purpose— that’s how she would describe herself before getting started on her nutrition & fitness plan and finding this community.
- That nutrition & fitness go hand-in-hand with your mental health and your self-confidence
- That eating healthy doesn’t have to be a struggle
- You can create the income and life that you desire
- That your journey can begin at any age
If you’re ready to start your journey of complete wellness, then you belong here!
Nancy is a woman rooted in faith, a wife, mom to 5, cheesy-Hallmark-movie-viewer, Marvel fan, and her kids’ biggest supporter.
In denial about her health, lacking confidence, and napping daily— that’s how she would describe herself before getting started on her nutrition & fitness plan and finding this community.
- Making yourself a priority is not selfish— it only enhances the other areas of your life
- That you have the ability to choose how you treat yourself— mind, body, & soul
- It’s important to extend yourself grace
- That nutrition can be fun!
If you’re looking to build confidence and be honest with yourself, then you belong here!
Anna is a stay-at-home mom of 3, hiker, traveler, obsessed with personal growth, and a lifelong learner.
Low-energy, moody, and stuck in a rut— that’s how she would describe herself before getting started on her nutrition & fitness plan and finding this community.
- That taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your family
- Being open to change and getting out of your comfort zone helps you grow
- That it’s never too late to ask for help
- You don’t have to be extreme, only consistent.
- That life is a journey, so you might as well enjoy the ride
If you’re a ready to say “yes” to yourself, then you belong here!
Are you our next coach?
We believe doing work you love will change the world and here are 4 reasons why:
1. You’ll feel more fulfilled
2. You’ll be more productive
3. You’ll inspire others
4. You’ll succeed
Which is why we are looking to expand our team of Wellness Coaches at Elite.
- Living paycheck to paycheck
- Working around 2-3 jobs
- Wanting more energy
- Stressed at your current job
- Feeling “weighed” down in life
- A flexible schedule
- More energy & confidence
- A healthy body & getting into the best shape of your life
- Having fun while you work
- Time to do more things you enjoy
Then this may be for you…
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Team player
- Growth mindset
If you or someone you know fit these, please send us a message